Job Title: JDC Program Manager
Based in: Riga, Latvia
Reports to: Baltics Country Director
JDC seeks a program manager, with responsibility for JDC’s programs, primarily in Latvia, and additionally in other Baltic states. Will undertake planning, analysis and development of strategic partnerships, and will assist Baltics Country Director in operational management.
- Developing and maintaining partnerships with the local Baltic community stakeholders;
- Designing and developing programs in partnership with the local communities;
- Providing metrics and other relevant information to JDC management about JDC programs in the Baltics;
- Assessing local needs and planning JDC programs for the Baltic region;
- Briefing donors, and collaborating with the JDC Resource Development Department by providing data for mission reports;
- Other related duties.
Required Skills and Background
- BA in a relevant field
- English at mother tongue level
- Knowledge of Jewish community affairs in the Baltics
- Relevant Jewish programmatic experience
- Relevant program management experience
- Knowledge of planning and budgeting
- Ability to manage time and tasks
- Ability to work independently
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Excellent communication & relationship-building skills
- Service oriented
- Available to travel overseas as needed on a regular basis
- Experience in non-profit organization – an advantage
- Experience in a global organization and corporate work experience – an advantage
Start date: October 2017
Attractive conditions available for the appropriate candidate.
Please send resume and cover letter to JDCEuropeJobs@jdc.org by September 5th.